Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Rebirth of My Blog - PhillieSophically Speaking, of Course!

Today, April 25, 2017, I re-launch my baseball-themed discussion page - PhillieSophically Speaking. Byt today, as I write from sunny and beautiful Port St. Lucie, Florida, I am seated in the press box at First Data Field, home of the St. Lucie Mets and cornerstone of the NY Mets spring training complex. What a fantastic facility this is!

The Mets will face the Lakeland Flying Tigers, the Florida State League affiliate of the Detroit Tigers. Hobestly, the game itself doesn't matter much at all. Class A ball is all about young ball players showcasing their talents, hoping to advance and follow their ultimate dream... a call-up to THE SHOW.

Enjoy my updates and commentary and, as always, feel free to participate in discussion threads.

PLAY BALL (speaking PhillieSophically, of course)!!






No comments:

Post a Comment